Sign in to your account
Register for an online account
- Sign up for eBill to view your bill online
- View your account balance and make payments
- Sign-up for pre-authorized payment
- Tell us when you're moving
Still not convinced? Learn about all the features.
If you have experienced a strong thunderstorm in your area, fallen tree branches and chimney obstructions can cause venting issues leading to carbon monoxide (CO) in homes and businesses. CO is a highly poisonous gas that is odourless and colourless. It’s important to safely inspect your equipment or call an HVAC if you have any concerns. Visit enbridgegas.com/safety for more information.